GungaWeb in the Academic Literature of Artificial Intelligence and Law
- Journal article, Sentencing with GungaWeb: Speculations on the Value of Rule-based Systems in a World of Badly Drafted Statutes, by David E. Woodin, Esq., in
Information & Communications Technology Law, Carfax Publishing, Taylor & Francis Group, Volume 11, Number 1 / May 01, 2002, pp 49-61. Full text of article made available here by author.
- Design and implementation of GungaWeb: an application of classical expert system technology to the production of Web-based commercial systems.
Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law, ICAIL 2001, May 21-25, 2001, St. Louis, Missouri, USA. ACM, 2001, ISBN 1-58113-368-5 pp 104-108.
- GungaWeb mentioned in Judicial Decision Support Systems From A Judge's Perspective, A Presentation at the Seventh National Court Technology Conference (CTC7), Baltimore, USA, August 14-16, 2001. By Stein Schjolberg, Chief Judge, Moss Byrett, Norway.
- Paper presented at 2001 Judicial Decision Support Systems Conference, Chicago-Kent College of Law.
- Journal article, Design and Implementation of Substantive Applications in Criminal Law: Beyond A Court Management Perspective, A. Min Tjoa, Roland Wagner (Eds.): Database and Expert Systems Applications, Proceedings of the International Conference in Vienna, Austria, August 29-31, 1990. Springer 1990, ISBN 3-211-82234-8, 388-393. Paper presented at DEXA 1990 conference, Vienna, Austria. Full text of article made available here by author.
- List of publications by David E. Woodin, Esq. from the DBLP Bibliography Server.